Mission at Castle Rock Rehabilitation Center
Mission at Castle Rock Rehabilitation Center Overview
Serving the town of Green River Wyoming, Castle Rock Rehabilitation Center provides excellence in nursing care and therapy services, in a relationship rich environment. Unlike traditional nursing homes, Castle Rock is a cultural change community, designed not only to care for your physical needs, but also your emotional well-being.
Our Therapy to Home program focuses on you as an individual, not your disease or disability. We start by collaborating with you to create a plan based on your own goals for recovery. Our interdisciplinary team, including physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers, registered dieticians, and recreational therapists work with you to develop a therapy strategy based on your preferences, needs, and well-being to get you on the road to recovery.
- Wound Care and Vacs Treatment
- Whirlpool tub
- Orthopedic care following hip and knee replacement
- Comprehensive pain management program
- Meaningful Activities
- Transportation services to medical appointments
- Social services to transition you home, setting up home health or community services
- Palliative Care