Mission at Villa, Assisted Living , Green River WY,
Mission at Villa, Assisted Living , Green River WY Overview
Transitioning from home can be a trying time for you and your family. When your loved one needs the benefit of safety and security, but independent living is not an issue, choose a resident centered community!
Rest easy knowing that your loved one has easy access to 24-hour emergency care, dining services, housekeeping services, laundry, and meaningful activities at no extra charge!
- Paid utilities: heat, water, electric, garbage
- Three meals served every day
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Assistance with bathing
- Refrigerator in each unit
- Social activities
- Religious services
- 24-hour staff to care for emergent needs
- Health maintenance checks
- Fire safety equipment
- Across the street from Castle Rock Medical Center
- Each room is equipped with call lights, including the private bath.